Wednesday, April 28, 2010

!#@#@!#! motorised push-bikes

I was having a lovely run this morning in beautiful conditions, when one of these abominations came whizzing down the bike path through narrows tunnel #2 and choked up the air for all and sundry with that acrid 2-stroke engine smoke. WTF! The guy on it looked fit enough, so what the hell is he doing on this thing, and how are they allowed on the bike paths. I've seen a few more of these of late and I'm afraid they go on the same #1 anti-social activity list as smokers and drunks (and a few other things).

Oh, ran 17.79km @ 4:16 HR 151. Lovely run - the above notwithstanding.

2 comments:

20thCenturyBoy said...

An "accidental" shove would sort 'em out.

trailblazer777 said...

I had to jump off the path from one of those motorised bikes at about the 28k mark of the 32k race...My thought was I am sure thats got to be illegal...perhaps the boys in blue can confiscate/impound the offending vehicle???