Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bicycle, Bicycle...

Went for a nice long (1:45) bike ride this afternoon following up from the hour or so on Friday. Feels good to get back to doing some exercise - it makes the legs and the head feel a lot better. I still can't run due to the left leg injury but am hopeful that this will change towards the end of the week. Hard bike ride (30k in 1 hr) to KP and back on Monday, and similar distance slightly slower on Tuesday. 32 minutes on Wednesday (16k) and 1:45 on Thursday (including 2 coffee breaks....). I must be getting desperate, I'm including the bike distance in my weekly total.... 

I have the all-clear from J at Ascend Physios to try a gentle run up to 5k on Friday.

1 comment:

trailblazer777 said...

excellent move to get on the bicycle, all the best with getting the injury right.