Friday, June 12, 2009

A corner turned

Did a 12.15 km run (4:37 pace HR 163) this morning in lovely conditions - no anti-inflammatory and more what I would call niggly stuff happening in the glutes rather than pain. The pain at the front of the hip has gone (hooray!) and apart from the first few minutes of slightly ginger foot placing on the left side I am running more normally now. Longest run since the marathon after only one rest day. The HR was high for the pace, although I did do one or two faster K's, but it's been a fairly tough week and it was a definite improvement on Wednesday.

On another note, we had some whacky and noisy visitors in our street yesterday morning...

Black Cockatoo Visit - June 11 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you may be turning the corner. the lake monger 10 I reckon has doen you a world of good. I am wooried about your 'unusual attaction' to Cockatoos though.

SG