Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back in the Big Smoke ;-)

Got back to Perth yesterday (it was hard to wrench myself back from Denmark, and it's getting harder each time I go down), so this morning was a loop from Mends St, this time going to the Narrows first. Lovely conditions again today - 15° 73%RH light S15/20 winds, and the run went by in a flash - 4:37 pace HR141, I felt good. Really enjoyed having company again ; running in Denmark is fun, but it's always better when the run is shared. I think if it wasn't missing that aspect of things, I would be tempted even more to just stay down there ; I can work there, the lifestyle is so relaxed, and the place is just gorgeous... ah well, back to reality.


BTW, first run in the new Elixir 5's, love them. I loved the Elixir 3, wasn't that keen on the 4, but was encouraged to try a pair of the 5's when I saw the report in RW. I feel a lot smoother in these than the Inspires, but they might just be getting tired.


No comments: